The Alabama F.A.M.E. (Federation for Advanced Manufacturing Education) Advanced Manufacturing Technician Program (AMT) includes a two-year technical Associate degree that combines cutting-edge curriculum that supports advanced manufacturing technology, paid working experience, along with learning highly sought after business principles and best practices of a world class manufacturer
What Makes the AMT Program Different?
FAME Students earn a wage while attending college and gain priceless work experience with a global manufacturing leader. Over two years, students can earn as much as $33,500, which with planning can cover all of a student’s education expenses. There are also potential grants and financial aid.
What About After Graduation?
While not guaranteed, there will be opportunities for the sponsor company to hire graduates as full time employees. Graduates of the AMT program will be equipped with the needed skills and experience that many manufacturing companies are actively seeking.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications will not be accepted after 5:00 p.m. CST on March 31, 2023.
The following documents need to be completed and/or on file, prior to completing this application:
- 提交正式的高中或胶质的副本ege transcript (if applicable) to the admissions office. If you are a Spring 2023 graduate, an unofficial copy is required until an official is available.
- Complete the Calhoun Community College admissions application which can be foundhere.
- Your Resume
- To be considered, one of the following must be met:
- Passing ACT scores (Math- 17 and English- 17)
- Passing Accuplacer Exam scores (Math- 243 and Writeplacer- 4)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.75+, as well as a “C” in Algebra II and English 12
It is the student’s responsibility to ensure all documents are submitted and received.
For more information contact:
Coordinator, Collaborative Adv. Mfg. Programs